When it comes to insuring your home and its belongings, Newhouse Financial Services believe that quality and cost go hand in hand. We only deal with insurers that offer Defaqto 4 or 5 * products which represent the very best, and of course, at an affordable price.

Whether you're moving home or looking for a new policy to replace your old one, give us a call.

Protecting your building if you are taking out a mortgage is a legal requirement and it’s important to ensure that you have the right cover. The cheapest policy isn’t always the best!

A Buildings Insurance policy should cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home if it’s damaged. It should cover you for events such as storms and floods, fire, vandalism, subsidence and water damage. Contents insurance covers all the items in your home against theft, fire, and flood.

So what items are classed as Buildings and what items would fall under Contents Insurance?

As a general rule, imagine lifting up your house and shaking it upside down. Anything that would fall out is Contents, what remains is Buildings.
Building & Contents insurance policies are not all the same, in fact, they can vary widely from one insurer to another and simply looking for the ‘cheapest’ policy could leave underinsured without you even realising.

We believe that quality & cost can go hand in hand and that’s why the only policies that we recommend to you are either defaqto 4 or 5* rated and are generally priced very competitively.

Please call us or drop us an email for further information. Our contact details can be found here

Important information

For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.